Last updated on 15th October 2022
In an unfortunate scenario, where the Return of the amount is claimed, Blueplanet Urban Agro Services Pvt Ltd strict Return Policy is given as below.
For Consultancy Services (Described in https://www.urbagrow.com/en/page/terms-and-condition), once the order has been placed by a User for a Company Service in accordance with Clause 9 (Price and Orders), the Company shall appoint a Urbagrow Consultant to deliver the service. Consulatancy Service would be either delivered online or in-person, as indicated and selected while placing the order.
- This virtual call/ meeting will be over Google Meet or any other platform as per availability.
- It is mandatory to switch on the camera for the consultation (We want to see our clients while we discuss!)
- The meeting time and date selected while ordering is only indicative. Final appointment will be as per comfort and availability on both sides.
- Full refund if cancellation is initiated by Urbagrow. Meeting can be rescheduled 24 hours prior to the appointment. No cancellations or refunds will be entertained againsted confirmed appointments.
- No proprietory technical information, estimates or documents will be shared over these meetings.
- No meeting recordings would be shared.
- Blueplanet Urban Agro Services Pvt Ltd is a services-based consulting firm and is fully eligible to be compensated against its time, experience, expertise, advisory, consulting and services. Any amount earned in its scope of services is not Returnable unless expressly declared.
- Management Fee and Consulting Fee is considered as earned against the time and services of the Consultant, except the termination of the agreement for cause where;
- If the premature termination is happening prior to rendering the full services, then a fair calculation will be made as per professional services rate along with any reimbursements and the portion of the unearned amount will be Returned to the Client.
- If the full scope of services is completed, Client might not be eligible for any Return.
- Any third-party payments including but not limited to govt. / authority fee, third party payment, attorney fee, vendor payment is out of the scope of responsibility of Blueplanet Urban Agro Services Pvt Ltd and any Return is subject to their independent policy without any prejudice of Blueplanet Urban Agro Services Pvt Ltd.
- Full Return will be issued in case of technical error such as double charging or any other cases where Blueplanet Urban Agro Services Pvt Ltd are responsible.
- A Return claim is acceptable in case of the inability or incompetency of service execution and in which case a fair calculation of compensation against the time and efforts must be evaluated.
- Return will be issued through the Original Mode of Payment or via Bank Transfer or Check where it is not possible to Return via the original mode of payment.
- Any success fee, referral fee, brokerage fee, commission or repatriation once earned is not Returnable.
- In any particular service request, the Return policy stated and described in its service contract is considered as annex to this Return policy and is enforceable.
- Any Return request should be made in written email / letter form, within 15 days from the delivery of service, stating the exact reason of Return claim which will immediately lead to suspension or termination of services.
- Any Returns requested due to a customer error will be subject to an administration charge, once approved.
- Any Return once approved, will be processed within 30-45 working days.
For Company Products (Described in https://www.urbagrow.com/en/page/terms-and-condition):
Shipping and delivery timelines: We shall endeavour to ship the ordered Company Products at the shipping address provided by the User in the Registration Data or at the time of placing an order of the Company Products / avail the Company Service, within 48 (forty eight) hours of placing the order. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch, which may vary from 2 – 15 days. The e-mail confirmation sent to the Users at the time of dispatch shall contain the details of the tracking number and the authorised dealer/ logistics partner that is processing your order. We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched. After your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email from us at your registered email address. You will be informed by email if we are unable to complete your order or if the shipping is delayed for any reason.
The Urbagrow Consultancy Service Customer Executive shall endeavour to reach out to the User within 48 (forty eight) hours of placing of an order for a Company Service on the Website through an email or SMS for downloading and setting up the App.
Shipping charges: Any shipping charges and other local charges displayed at the checkout page of the order shall be borne by the User placing the order.
Delivery method and verification: Delivery of the Company Product(s) shall be made by our Authorised Dealer or a third party logistics partner of the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or loss caused by any third party logistics partner/ Authorised Dealer during shipping and delivery of the Company Product. Any grievances on this aspect should be addressed solely to the concerned third party logistics partner/ Authorised Dealer. The third party logistics partner/ Authorised Dealer appointed by the Company from time to time is a third party and is not related to the Company in any manner. We are, therefore, unable to provide any warranty on the shipping of the Company Products by such third party logistics partner/ Authorised Dealer.
Delivery terms and verification: We may ship your order through our Authorised Dealer or a third party logistics partner engaged by the Company.
All orders shipped by our Authorised Dealer require an OTP verification upon delivery of an order, which is shared with the User on the registered mobile number provided at the time of creation of User Account. OTP verification of delivery by the User shall be considered to be conclusive proof of the delivery of the Company Product by an Authorised Dealer. A User should check the Company Product before sharing the OTP with the delivery person. Upon OTP confirmation, no subsequent claims in relation to defect in quantity or quality of the Company Product shall be entertained by the Company.
Specific terms and conditions of the third party logistics partner may be applicable to the delivery of the Company Products to the User. The User shall be bound by such terms and conditions, as may be applicable. All deliveries undertaken by the third party logistics partner will be considered to be complete upon a confirmation of such delivery by the third party logistics partner in our system.
Delivery limitation: The Company Products are delivered at the doorstep of the address provided at the time of placing of an order. All deliveries to addresses located beyond 1st floor (where elevators are not available) in any building will have to be arranged by the User by transport from the ground floor of the building to the delivery address. It is clarified that the Authorised Dealer/ logistics partner shall not be liable for ensuring delivery to the specified address if such address is unserviceable. The User is expected to extend all appropriate support in coordinating with the delivery person of such Authorised Dealer/ logistics partner.